Resolving Complex Real Estate Issues
I am attorney Catherine “Cat” Clark, and since 1991, I have successfully handled complex property issues in a variety of real estate cases, including those involving eminent domain. I also served as a court-appointed arbitrator from 1999 to 2019, and I currently serve as a mediator focusing on real estate cases. My range of abilities, combined with my wide experience in court, gives me a unique and outstanding ability to bring cases to successful conclusions.
Where Experience And Knowledge Matter
I have represented clients in a variety of areas involving real estate disputes, including the following:
- Eminent domain matters (direct condemnation, inverse condemnation and the private right of condemnation)
- Commercial and residential lease review
- Real estate purchase and sale document review
- Leasing disputes in the commercial setting
- Lien priority disputes, including interests of co-tenants
- Unique title issues in the residential and commercial settings
- Trespass and waste cases
- Purchase and sale disputes in both the residential and commercial settings
I also handle various other issues related to the ownership, use and development of real property at both the trial and appellate court levels.
‘At Home’ In Real Estate Law
I have more than 30 years of experience in real estate law and am thoroughly familiar with Washington state’s property law system. I feel at home working on complex real estate litigation and procedural matters. This is the heart of my practice, and I am confident that I can help you no matter how impossible a solution to your conflict might seem.
Trying to work out a difficult real estate matter by yourself can be dangerous. Let me remove the risk of a costly mistake and give you the edge in settlement talks and the courtroom. Contact The Law Office of Catherine C. Clark, PLLC, in downtown Seattle to schedule your no-obligation consultation. Call 206-590-2633 or email my firm to make an appointment.