Real Estate: Complex Property Issues
The Law Offices of Catherine C Clark PLLC provide effective and efficient representation of clients in real estate matters. Catherine has experience successfully handling complex property issues in a variety of real estate cases, including eminent domain cases. She has also served as a court-appointed arbitrator since 1999 and as a mediator focusing on real estate cases, where her range of expertise combined with her wide experience in court gives her a unique and outstanding ability to bring cases to a successful conclusion.
Catherine has represented clients in a variety of areas involving real estate disputes including the following areas, offered in no order of preference:
- Eminent domain matters (direct condemnation, inverse condemnation and the private right of condemnation)
- Construction disputes in both residential and commercial buildings
- Leasing disputes in the commercial setting
- Lien priority disputes including interests of co-tenants
- Title challenges matters including the residential and commercial settings
- Trespass and waste cases
- Purchase and Sale Disputes in both the residential and commercial settings
Catherine also handles a variety of other issues related to the ownership, use and development of real property at both the trial and appellate court levels.